Date 4/19/2017 Time 6:00 pm
Location: Crater Animal Clinic
665 East Vilas Rd, Central Point CraterAnimalClinic.com
WHO: Horse owners and hay growers interested to learn more about teff hay! If you have a horse at risk for laminitis (i.e. laminitis/founder, insulin resistance, Cushings Syndrome, PSSM, Equine Metabolic Syndrome, ect) this seminar is for you!
If you are a hay grower, looking to expand into this unique niche market, we’ll provide you with resources and the education to produce high quality “low carb” hay.
WHAT: An introduction to the benefits of growing and feeding low carb horse hay or pellets.
- What do the forage/feed analyses tell us about carbohydrates?
- How do we think about these carbohydrates as they relate to the sugar/starch sensitive diseases.
- What is teff? Why is a potentially good feed for horses?
- Learn about the changing demographics of the equine population.
- Find out why Equis Teff Natural is such a unique tool in the nutrition toolbox.
Please share this information with friends in the SW Oregon area. If you are interested in having this talk a little closer, contact Natalie at 406-599-7694 to schedule.